1. Add your food and beverage costs, monthly revenue, and hours of operation.
2. Get a breakdown of your current Sales and Marginal Profits.
3. Create 3 Happy Hour scenarios: Add discount offers for food and beverages, potential sales increments, days and hours of the promotion, and additional workers needed.
4. Get a breakdown of your sales and marginal profits during Happy Hours.
5. Define how the Happy Hour would impact your sales after the promotion is over.
6. See the impacts on your Average Sales and Marginal Profits on an hourly, daily, and monthly basis and determine the right promotions for you.